Using the thesaurus.
- Beautiful South - Living Thing - Ouvir Música!
- Living and Non-Living Things.
- International Poverty Law: An Emerging Discourse (International Studies in Poverty Research)?
- Johns Story?
Explore other meanings. Explore related meanings.
- What Are the Ten Characteristics of Living Organisms? | Sciencing.
- 1.7: Organization of Living Things?
- Billy and the Big Stick.
Synonyms animal noun any living creature , including humans. The plants in an area are called the flora. Show me more.
Show me less. The animals of a region are called its fauna.
Difference Between Living and Non-Living Things
Movement happens in all living things. Some living things, such as trees, may show very little movement.
Others, such as a cheetah, can move very fast. A living thing can make a copy of itself through reproduction. Animals have babies and most plants use seeds.
Living things are able to sense their surroundings.